Powered by Blogger.

voip ads

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

Decline of US Influence on pakistan

The financial market madness we are currently witnessing is difficult to put into words. So much so, that for the first time in years, I find myself at times speechless.  Irrespective, I have untied my tongue long enough to put together some thoughts describing my view of what is going on from the highest-level, macroeconomic sense.
In essence, what we are seeing today is the death throes of U.S. global hegemony, as described below. In my opinion, September 11th marked the beginning of the end of U.S. global hegemony, or in simple terms its role as a global superpower. Not because of the damage done by Islamic terrorists, which was trivial, but to itself by the powers that be in Washington and Wall Street. Since that day, the forces pushing the U.S. down the slope of the global power chain accelerated, with the 9/11 attacks essentially lighting the fuse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...